Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Important. Read, Rules discussion
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Chii
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 09:39 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

Edit by Sajag 26.6.2006
Updated guild rules here

This topic is preserved for sake of completeness, but is not up to date.
Original post follows below.
- sajag

------------------------------------------

In this topic i will tell the guild rules and some little other info.

1.Guild rules
2.Forum rules
3.Meeting behavior
4.Rank list. How to get higher rank
5.Current Board

1.0 This is a Roleplay guild so roleplaying is requierd
1.1 Avoid useing smiles and "leet-speaking"
1.2 Do not disturb or offend other players without proper reason. You will just give bad name to the guild
1.3 Ladership posititions are open to everyone. There can be one Guild master and two Racial Leaders: One from Gnomes and one from Dwarfs. Contact Guil Master if you are interersted about being in Leading position. It will be disgussed in guild meeting.
1.4 Show respect to Guild Master and Racial Leaders

2.Sajag is the forum master so if you have some problems (can't log in, etc.) send him mail through wow or preivate massage through this forum. Don't open useless topics. go through oter topics first and if theres no other topics about what you are going to ask/do then you can open the topic.

3:In meeting you must sit still and listen what chairman has to say. If you wish to say something give chairman a wave. (of course little emotion expression, nods cheers gasps "no" "yes" etc, are alloved, so the chaorman does not feel that he is talking to sleeping audience.

4:Rank list:
Newcomer
Initiate
Honored Member
Elite
Racial Leader
Guild master

When person joins to this guild he will be a Newcomer until he or she had personally met Guild Master, Racial leader or Elite ranked member. That will rise the person to rank Initiate and when person takes part to guild events, he or she will raise to rank Member. To get rank Honored Member the person must talk to guild master, racial leader or elite. If the person seems good to be Honored Member he or she well then take part to test. If the person passes the test he or she will be promoted. To be an Elite is harder. The person must be really skilled and Guild master and Racial Leaders will keep a little meeting to disguss is the person good enough or worthy to be promoted. a test will also take a part to this rank, but it will be hard.
There can be only two Racial Leaders, one gnome and one dwarf. To get to be a Racial Leader you must talk to guild master and then it will be decised in next meeting useing voteing. Same goes if someone is interested to be Guild Master

5. At the time our board crew looks this
Guild Master: Chii Windbreeze
Racial Leader (Gnomes) Ladina Silver
Racial Leader (Dwarfs) Powderbeard
Elites: Sajag, Samson, Xennus, Argrim, Trixelflux

This post has been edited by Sajag on Jun 26 2006, 09:49 PM

Sajag
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 11:57 AM

Gnome

Group: Admin

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

I propose that we use this topic for discussing the rules as well, and I can be in charge of updating the contents of this topic into the website so that the final rules would be visible there.

I think the rules we've been following are very common sense-type of rules, which is a good thing. I've felt it goes without saying that we should act towards both each other as well as other players with good will, and in a way which we would like ourselves to be treated as well.

This is the most important forum rule as well.

All Elite members are officers and may moderate these forums, as well as the Guild Master and Racial Leaders. While no hard rules have been laid out, I think what I said above should work pretty well as a relaxed moderating guideline.

Chii
Posted: Sep 28 2005, 09:17 AM

Gnome

this rules topic is now finished. Though it might be that i'll add something new info in the future. If you have anything to ask, please ask

Read

Chii
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 08:42 PM

Gnome

Some people have had problems to find this topic so here it is.
Rules, Board and rankings are told in here

3 replies since Sep 20 2005, 09:39 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion