Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

News from todays meeting!, Erebur will fill you in...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Powderbeard
Posted: Apr 29 2006, 08:13 PM

Racial Leader
Dwarf

Group: Officers

Class: Hunter
Professions: Mining, Skinning

Go ahead Erebur.

Erebur
  Posted: Apr 29 2006, 08:28 PM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

Thank Pow,

So as some of you know i have orginesed a meeting, there where some folk *cheer to the gods*

we talk about the follow point

1) Only Elite and above should be able to invite new mebers for this gluid
they need to tell all rulles, and be sure that the persoon is in for some RP

2) there coming a rull agins power-emtion like: *ladina backstab ziniz* or *erebur use shot the head off avadur head*

3)we also got to the point of beggers in the gluid folks that keep asking if a high level want to help him or her run to a instance to high for his. or whit no group

4)We want to orginse more party and other event and make those comming back on the same times like the frist sunday of the mont a gluid part. i planning to make a communtion party for this

5)we goin to form up whit other gluid to do more instance and more big RP events

6) if there comes a party communtion they will get able to talk in there own channal to discuse and orgianse a event

7) if you are getting sick about folks that are asking you to many times for running or help you can tell that to a radiac leader when they think it much then can take action! this will be most of the time talking about it.

((for those who where please ad thing that i frogot and don't mind the spelling))

this is open for discusion! afther a weak Powderbeard will send you a mail what is goin to change!
well think this was all...

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

1 replies since Apr 29 2006, 08:13 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to The News