Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post )
Free talk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Chii
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 07:56 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

QUOTE (Erebur @ Apr 28 2006, 05:15 AM)
so i am stupid, bacouse you say that i not stupid to late me think that im a unstupid so that you can laugh at my stupid???

Please stop this Erebur.
You are not a stupid in unintelligent person. Only thing is that you do make some typing mistakes and your english in not the best. But this does not make you stupid.
I also have some problems at grammar of english and how some words are spelled. You should not get offended by these things becouse it happens to everyone! And i bet everyone usually get what you mean.

I did not mean to offend you by this message Erebur.

Guest_Erebur
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 08:09 AM

Unregistered

Class:
Professions: ,

it most stupid about word and letter blind is that is a pyshicele handicape.... gha not good working brains so stupid.... but i keep trying,,, or something like it
and i was just try to make some fun... oh and i am scared that i can't come becouse the queen give a party so.. i shall try to beback on time tongue.gif or i am to drunk and then whit this stupid brains to type clearing,.. i wonder how many time can i use stupid in a letter.. a that just a stupid idee....

Chii
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 08:55 AM

Gnome

Professions: Engineering, Mining

Do you wish tha someone else would keep the meeting then?

Guest_Erebur
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 10:06 AM

Unregistered

Class:

Well it more when say where we goin to talk about and then we talk about and when we argeed the next subject will start
but think i am goin to make it

and still was planning to do the same next weak

Ladina
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 10:40 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

I really wish you can come Erebur. And I hope many others will come too

Kaharas
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:16 AM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

For the last time Erebur, i'm not laughing or making fun at you, and i don't think you are stupid. If you are persistent to believe so and take every reply I make as an assault, i'll stop replying to any of your posts and ignore you complitely. It seems to me, that it makes no difference what i post or write, you just get more winded up and upset.

-K

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Thûrín
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:17 AM

Friend
Dwarf

Group: Old Friends

Professions: Mining, Blacksmithing

I love you, in a dwarvish way!

Guest_Erebur
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:48 AM

Unregistered

Class:

QUOTE (Kaharas @ Apr 28 2006, 11:16 AM)
For the last time Erebur, i'm not laughing or making fun at you, and i don't think you are stupid. If you are persistent to believe so and take every reply I make as an assault, i'll stop replying to any of your posts and ignore you complitely. It seems to me, that it makes no difference what i post or write, you just get more winded up and upset.

-K

hey this no fun!!! come on!

Guest_Erebur
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 11:49 AM

Unregistered

Class:

QUOTE (Guest_Erebur @ Apr 28 2006, 11:48 AM)
QUOTE (Kaharas @ Apr 28 2006, 11:16 AM)

-K

hey this no fun!!! come on!

to many hard word talk easy!

Kaharas
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 01:12 PM

Dwarf

No, dyslexia is no excuse for exercising to learn wider vocabulary and english in general.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/

I use it all the time myself.

-K

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Posted: Apr 28 2006, 01:24 PM

Unregistered

Class:

For the record, I also had dyslexia when i was younger.

-K

Posted: Apr 28 2006, 01:42 PM

Unregistered

Class:

...And still do I guess mhehe. Nonetheless, stop using it as an excuse, it has nothing to do with your intelligence nor cabability to learn. It can be hard at times, but bare in mind that even when things are spoken, written or otherwise produced in complitely proper manner, people still have misunderstandings. It's not a perfect world we are living in.

-K

Erebur
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 01:56 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 28 2006, 01:42 PM)
...And still do I guess mhehe. Nonetheless, stop using it as an excuse, it has nothing to do with your intelligence nor cabability to learn. It can be hard at times, but bare in mind that even when things are spoken, written or otherwise produced in complitely proper manner, people still have misunderstandings. It's not a perfect world we are living in.

-K

ohmy.gif i don't use it a a exuse i just say that i make typos.. only can't see what i have done worng
and some book where the right words are filled i still can't see it
so i got it whit reading and wriding.. thanks god did not give it whit numbers laugh.gif

and FOR THE LAST TIME I WAS TRYING TO MAKE FUN WHIT YOU!

but you was taking it to surrios!

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Kaharas
Posted: Apr 28 2006, 02:25 PM

Dwarf

Right, I'm sorry about my lack of humor then. Anyway, let's keep going and leave this all behind us. smile.gif

-K

Edit: Typo, just one. Mayby two at max ;P

This post has been edited by Kaharas on Apr 28 2006, 02:28 PM

--------------------

Guest_erebur
Posted: May 1 2006, 07:08 AM

Unregistered

Class:

!!!!here is the results of tha meeting

29 replies since Apr 25 2006, 09:18 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
<< Back to Events Discussion