Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (2) [1] 2   ( Go to first unread post )
Thereshia ((Oficial Guild Quest!))
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Maļa
  Posted: Jan 3 2006, 04:49 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Warrior
Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

As we all know disaster has struck and Chii has turned into Thereshia once again. Many have been enslaved, but Nuggi, Sajag, Trixxie and me have found a way to thwart it. After much discussion, we discovered that that the secrets we where looking for where lying with the trolls of the Witherbark tribe. I can not tell you much, as you may still be enslaved, but this is what you must know: The warlock, or rather the Witch Doctor, that Thereshia encountered, was a follower of no other then the venerable and evil Witch Doctor and prophet of Hakkar, Wasabi. We travelled long and far, and finally we ended up in Zul'Farrak. Long story short, we found a pact written on a piece of scrap paper which tells what brought Wasabi fourth in the first place, and what can bring him back again. The pact read:

"I will give my life, blood and eternal dedication to the great Blood Good, to the Soul Eater, to Hakkar. He is my lord and master, and never shall I leave his side. I will summon him by means of my blood and by the ingredients that follows: One Big Voodoo Mask, one Lifeless Stone, one Volatile Rum, five Flasks of Big Mojo, and ten small ones. I will further more gather sixty Murloc Eyes. I will place these on the altar on the Echo Islands. Then, Wasabi will come forth, and grant me power unlimited."

So everyone, we now need to summon this Wasabi, and hence we need these regents: One Big Voodoo Mask, one Lifeless Stone, one Volatile Rum, five Flasks of Big Mojo, ten small ones, and sixty Murloc Eyes. Mail any of these you find to Trixelflux, contribute a murloc eye, 5, or 60, as long as you contribute we are happy! Thank you for helping us save Chii.

Maļa Chanel Fėywintle

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Erebur
Posted: Jan 3 2006, 05:13 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

i am to only on that can make a Voodoo gear
But you won't get it!!!

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Nightfighter
Posted: Jan 3 2006, 06:20 PM

Gnome

Class: Rogue

I might get my hands on some of the small flasks of Mojo. I will send some as soon as i can get them. I can try to get my hands on some of the murloc Eyes too.

((Edit))

((who should i send the things to?))

This post has been edited by Nightfighter on Jan 3 2006, 07:13 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Nightfighter

Predion
Posted: Jan 3 2006, 06:40 PM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Mage

I have aquired a great amount of Volatile Rum from pirates, so I can contribute one if needed.

Maļa
Posted: Jan 3 2006, 10:42 PM

Gnome

Class: Warrior

Everything is to be sent to Trixelflux, and it would be nice if he posted a recently updated list of what we have, ooc, so people dont go 'bout geting things we don't need.

Thank you, Maļa.

This post has been edited by Chanel on Jan 5 2006, 11:53 PM

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Phepper
Posted: Jan 8 2006, 10:09 AM

Gnome

Class: Warlock

aye, and i`ll be meeting at Ratchet today at 18:00 right?

Ladina
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 12:13 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

((I'm sorry to say this but I was really depressed by how some people behaved today. I think Maļa and Trix did a wonderful job but I felt they didn't really got any attention from the rest. Going on about this and about that while Maļa and Trix were in a sort of bubble and doing their stuff. Bad behavior. Otherwise a really good rollplay and were nicely done from all involved!))

Chii
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 11:03 AM

Gnome

Professions: Engineering, Mining

((when i got there i did not notice a much bad behavior (yes i was watching you *grin*) but i did hear about it from some members.
People people! In Roleplaying you must understand and respect people who are the "storytellers" at the moment. They have big burden on their shoulders and it really is annoying if someone decises to fool around. And anyway if someone is talking you should sit still and listen him/her. You can always have a turn in speaking.
"Respect and you are respected!"
I liked a lot of that RP which i heard when i got there. This really seems to become intersting! Thank you Maia and Trix for this event! ))

Ladina
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 01:02 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

((Well I shouldn't be all that negative. I must say some people did very well in rollplaying too! Lots of nice shouts of killing the troll and that it was all unnatural. *cheers at all who feels they deserves it*))

Chii
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 01:04 PM

Gnome

Professions: Engineering, Mining

((Theh, my apoligies if i sounded TOO negative))

Erebur
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 02:25 PM

Dwarf

((who don't want to kill the troll?))

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 05:24 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

((Since Maļa said "don't touch the troll" I didn't *smile*))

Erebur
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 05:35 PM

Dwarf

((don't kill they said....... and then they caputerd his soul........ man he got killed brute!!))

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 07:01 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

((That is true but they didn't find that out until he was gone the first time))

Erebur
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 08:39 AM

Dwarf

((think that i missed the frist summing got in a queue for 1 hour or more....))

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

24 replies since Jan 3 2006, 04:49 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
<< Back to In-Character Discussion