Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Khaz modan pvp II (suggestion)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Kaharas
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 10:50 AM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

Sense we apparently have quite a bunch of people running in battlegrounds, it would be "nice and wise" ™ to form a group in ie. weekends to fight the hordies. I know that for my part this won't happen until the majority reaches the magic lvl60, nonetheless grouping up would provide faster proggress in the ranks due to increased chances of winning the battles...i do suppose we are organized and reasonable folks, not headless chickens nor farmers looking after only personal HKs in expence of the team wink.gif. Anyway, it would be fun and with increased chances to win we would gain ranks faster too ( yeah, i have tendency to repeat myself wink.gif ). Think about it and share your thoughts... at least give it a thought wink.gif

-K

Edit: typos, misspelling and all that jazz.

This post has been edited by Kaharas on Mar 11 2006, 11:00 AM

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Ladina
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 12:30 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

Personaly I think this is a great idea. I'm not much of a PvPer but maybe I'll be more active on that once I turn 60. And if you all decide this is the briliant idea it is I'm sure I'll join. Always fun doing stuff with the guild smile.gif

Erebur
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 06:25 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

You got my.... polearm? that did not sound good

You got my gun! that better

Think it a great idee whit goin to BG whit all palys!

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Papagendo
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 12:50 AM

Gnome

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

I sure want to join, I'm in BattleGrounds as often as I can, so it would be funnier to fight with my guildies. wink.gif
As you said, we have to ba a little organized... tongue.gif

Maļa
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 12:31 PM

Gnome

Class: Warrior
Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

I'd also like to fight guild members. ...oh! With guild members...

This post has been edited by Maļa on Mar 12 2006, 12:31 PM

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Erebur
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 04:13 PM

Dwarf

WSG or AB????? and on whitch day?

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Erebur
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 03:10 PM

Dwarf

what do you think of PVP for 10-19... we make new Char... can pvp whit them then we don't need to look for level becous 19 is not so hard to get... and we can look for witch clase we need faster

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Kaharas
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 06:10 AM

Dwarf

Whoa! First of all, my appologies for being absent with this thread and on the KMA-forums in general. Anyway, sense this thingy pulled much positive attention ( or atleast some attention smile.gif ) I suggest that we assing a contact person or two to gather the troops up at weekends ( person-one, and person-two. Incase the person-one is unable to be present the whole thing won't fall down due to his/hers lack of presence). Just raise your hand, anyone. Preferably persons that are likely to be on-line at weekends.

-K

This post has been edited by Kaharas on Mar 25 2006, 06:29 AM

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Kaharas
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 06:20 AM

Dwarf

QUOTE (Erebur @ Mar 14 2006, 03:10 PM)
what do you think of PVP for 10-19... we make new Char... can pvp whit them then we don't need to look for level becous 19 is not so hard to get... and we can look for witch clase we need faster

I like the idea, altho i have my "hands full" to even play my main char. Nonetheless the idea sounds great.

-K

--------------------

Erebur
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 04:16 PM

Dwarf

QUOTE (Kaharas @ Mar 25 2006, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE (Erebur @ Mar 14 2006, 03:10 PM)

I like the idea, altho i have my "hands full" to even play my main char. Nonetheless the idea sounds great.

-K

they don't got those crazy queue so that make it more easyer to get in and more fun

But you got me for it

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

9 replies since Mar 11 2006, 10:50 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion