Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Raid community
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
greimir
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 06:26 AM

Friend
Dwarf

Group: Old Friends

Class: Warrior
Professions: Enchanting, Mining

Ok theres a new raid community wich im a part off, we currently need alot of more members. this community will aim at zul gurub to start with. So if any of you lvl 60 guildies want to join whisper me online and il give you more information. we need all classes at the moment and also people that play often so there will be no dropping out when the raid will start. It would be great if more people join us couse its damn hard to even find people for a raid community as it is right now but i wont give up hehe...

Now the 2nd thing, as theres not much things happening at the raid community and i got ALOT of free time to spend on wow right now i desperatly beg you people that already is in a raid community to have a closer look if your community can fit in another warrior.

well thats it, now have a good day!

/Greimir

This post has been edited by greimir on Jan 18 2006, 06:27 AM

Erebur
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 11:21 AM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

is no level 55?

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

greimir
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 05:29 PM

Friend
Dwarf

Group: Old Friends

Class: Warrior
Professions: Enchanting, Mining

QUOTE (Erebur @ Jan 18 2006, 11:21 AM)
is no level 55?

Has to be lvl 60 to take part of the instances i have planned for the raid community. but your most welcomed to join when you get there. give me a whisper anyday to see if i can help you with other instances mate

Fizzlebits
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:30 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering, Mining

If you're desperately short a mage come a raid night then feel free to ask me and I'll come if I'm free, but I'm already part of a raid community so I can't "officially" join.

--------------------
QUOTE (Samson @ Feb 3 2006, 02:30 AM)
Fizzlebits rocks!

3 replies since Jan 18 2006, 06:26 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion