Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post )
The Burning Crusade
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Posted: May 12 2006, 11:53 PM

Unregistered

Class:
Professions: ,

Hahah, that was well said Erebur mate!

Gnomes are very handy at homework, but when it comes to battle...I can't recall any heroic gnomes from the past to be honest, I hope someone could help me with this one...anyone?

No but honestly, I love you gnomes, you are so cute and easy to travel with, you fit so well in a bag *grin*

- Thurin the Evil-

Chii
Posted: May 13 2006, 10:46 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

Teehee well the fact is that we gnomes don't have any bigger "heroes" so far. I think we gnomes don't need one. We are so intelligent that we understand that we don't need any "big names" in our race. We work together and we win together. After all I think most of the "Heros" have got some sort of help from Gnomes. Especially dwarfs. I mean their steam tanks, and airplanes and don't froget the Deeprun Tram

Ladina
Posted: May 13 2006, 01:09 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

Well said Chii, and I think you dwarves keep saying that just to get atention? I mean if you really didn't like us, why should you take us in and why should you be in this guild with us?
Silly Dwarves *smile*

17 replies since May 10 2006, 08:31 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
<< Back to General Discussion