Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

farewell
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
greimir
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 04:26 PM

Friend
Dwarf

Group: Old Friends

Class: Warrior
Professions: Enchanting, Mining

hello there mates.

i just wanted to say that i had to leave the guild for a new one. this had to do with the fact that i finally will be able to see and experience new things in this game, i have been looking for raidcommunitys for soo long that i had gave up hope finding one in need of a warrior. After i been away from the game for 3 month i came back and it been a week or so but i already felt bored of just seeing the same old things. but i do had a few really good evenings with nuggi that made me remember how some good rp can make an evening fun, and thats why i would love to keep in touch with the ones of you that want to keep in touch with me hehe. now i have this odd feeling of sadness wich i never felt before over people i never seen in reallife. i had to do this though to keep my interest up at all for the game, since im in a situation right now where i dont have much else to do then playing wow (know sounds strange but its a long story involving hurt legs etc ). Im empty of words right now but to the ones that i have been coming close i will miss to see you inguild but i hope we will see eachother anyway, and to the others the same.

Best regards Greimir

Ladina
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 05:17 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

It is sad that you leave but I understand. One need changes from time to time. Take care

nuggi-holiday
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 09:02 PM

Unregistered

Class:
Professions: ,

yeah. really sad but i hope we meet agien. my friend

yaa nuggi

2 replies since Jun 26 2006, 04:26 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion