Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (2) [1] 2   ( Go to first unread post )
Positives and negatives
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Chii
Posted: Dec 17 2005, 10:30 PM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

Our guild has been up for a good time now. It kinda means that the guild works, becouse people like to be in it!.
Still there is always things that we could do better. Thats why i would like to ask you people to do afavor:
Tell me positibe and negative sides of this guild!
Example:

+Great members
+Not so much rules
+Fun fun FUN!

-There could be more guild events
-Guild RP?

Something like that. Please speak your mouth empty. Negative comments are only for good! i'm not going to hate you for what you say. Please tell honestly what are Khaz Modan Alliances Positive sides and Negative sides.
Thank you!

Erebur
Posted: Dec 17 2005, 11:37 PM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

well i think that it a great gluid!!!

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Dec 19 2005, 02:41 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

I agree. It is a really good guild and I must say I feel it works nicely. One good thing I've noticed is that whenever we gain a new member they are welcomed with open arms. And if you ever need help with anything there are almost always anyone willing to give a hand or a tips. One thing I'd like though if some sort of gathering point. I know we usualy have one for our meetings and are looking for a better one but it would be nice if there were actualy someone there even on other times. I've noticed that people tend to get bored in long nights so why not gather there, have something to drink and just relax? Just a though.

Predion
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 01:53 PM

Gnome

Class: Mage
Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

I'm fairly positive about the guild. The only thing that bothers me a bit, is that I got the impression that this guild was (in character) fighting to get Gnomeregan back. The game itself has its limitations, causing it to be impossible for us to achieve that. Besides, I have not seen any such events/any talking about gnomeregan at all. So maybe we should make it 'official' that we kinda gave up on it, or make up something else. Know what I mean?

Maybe I got a wrong impression of the guild though, but that is what I was told when I joined. rolleyes.gif

Erebur
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 07:38 PM

Dwarf

QUOTE (Predion @ Dec 29 2005, 01:53 PM)
I'm fairly positive about the guild. The only thing that bothers me a bit, is that I got the impression that this guild was (in character) fighting to get Gnomeregan back. The game itself has its limitations, causing it to be impossible for us to achieve that. Besides, I have not seen any such events/any talking about gnomeregan at all. So maybe we should make it 'official' that we kinda gave up on it, or make up something else. Know what I mean?

Maybe I got a wrong impression of the guild though, but that is what I was told when I joined. rolleyes.gif

Raid for gnommergan lock at this then

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Predion
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 08:03 PM

Gnome

Thats nice, but it doesnt change the restrictions of the game. And if Gnomeregan WILL in fact be retaken when Burning Crusade comes out (which I doubt), then it might indeed be fun to have an event right before that. But if not.. we have to think of something.

Powderbeard
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 04:39 AM

Racial Leader
Dwarf

Professions: Mining, Skinning

It is a great guild, the only guild I've ever been in that has lasted this long. Great members, few and simple rules(who don't always get followed tough) and lot's and lot's of fun, like Chii mentioned. *smiles*

However, I feel we might be goin' abit over the top when it comes to recruiting. We have 70+ members, of wich quite a few hasn't been on in a long time. I'm just worried that if we grow to big, it'll become too unpersonal. I like to know each an' every one of the guild members, and havin' a hunnert or so members will make that more difficult. Of course if someone wants to join the guild, we accept them, but no need to go recruiting anymore I think (unless fer a few more priest perhaps?). Either way, we really outta do some cleanin' up soon, get some members out who hasn't been on fer ages. If they come back, we'd of course be happy to reinvite them. *smiles*

Also, more casual RPing, like fishin' trips, grabbin' a pint at the Inn, maybe just people questing together a bit more, stuff like that. That would be great! smile.gif

Ladina
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 11:20 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

I agree with Powderbeard that it's nice to know most in the guild. I'm around much so I've seen some of those who are more active then others. Some I've only seen the names of in my time in the guild. A cleaning of sort would probably be good yes, and of cource we should reinvite any who does want to come back if we decide to "throw them out". If I'm not misstaken it says something about this in the rules too that you can be kicked if not active?

Chii
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 12:40 PM

Gnome

Yes the rules say that if you are not been activate for a month you will be removed from the guild and yes i have send the letter for those people aswell.
I agree on the recruiting thingy. We have great guild so far and it is true that the biggest thing that makes our guild so great is that people know each other. I won't recruit anymore people unless they want to join, but i will try lure some priests to our guild *wink*

When this Chii/Thereshia thingy is over i promise to get more activate on guold-events. We have a big race to keep remember?
As well in next meeting we could talk about a place where people coukld gather when they have nothing else to do

Maļa
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 09:44 PM

Gnome

Class: Warrior

I tend to have nothing to do...

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Fizzlebits
Posted: Feb 9 2006, 04:28 AM

Gnome

My favourite things about the guild: the fantastic leadership, the rules on the guild chat, very friendly and helpful members and a nice 'no pressure, join in when you want' kind of atmosphere.

If we ever get round to regular raids on instances, I just know they're gonna be great fun!

Negative things: as has already been said, I don't think you really need to continue recruiting as it is large enough as it is! Other than that, I can't complain!

--------------------
QUOTE (Samson @ Feb 3 2006, 02:30 AM)
Fizzlebits rocks!

Maļa
Posted: Feb 9 2006, 09:22 PM

Gnome

Class: Warrior

True, the guild is large enough realy. Many many nice players, enough for some nice events and so. Would be nice if more members would be active on the forum/on events/in the guild in general though. Always the same people replying/atending events/beeing interested in guild buisness. But there are so many nice members, and we have some nice RP, and thats why I'm in it.

((This was quite ooc))

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Ladina
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 11:24 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Well, it seems like all of us who were talking in this thread agreed on that we didn't need to recruit more members, and even so I've seen so many new names and lost complete track on the members in the last months. It's great with new members it really is though. Only wish I could keep track on all *smile*

Erebur
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 06:39 AM

Dwarf

well don't now the new once.... well i am not online much the last few days

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 10:38 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Yeah...I'm sure there are ten or more new ones once I get back *grin*

24 replies since Dec 17 2005, 10:30 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
<< Back to General Discussion