Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Fresh start or not..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Erebur
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 01:30 PM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

So.. i got my horde warrior.. whit almost no pve.. and pvp is get lesser to.. so i pick a shaman.. start raiding whit but.. i just fall a sleep sind it so boring..

So i am think about getting a new char.. i want try to allaince out. sind hord looks like new goldshire sometimes..

So here my question is any of you still playing on AD on the allaince side? acitve or something like it?

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Horliance
Posted: Jan 3 2008, 09:05 AM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Rogue
Professions: Skinning, Leatherworking

Hehe Heya Ere long time no see smile.gif,
well i still have got "Horliance" now called Munky hes lvl 70 and active but have no time to pve so i hardcore pvp, and alot more still play believe me ^^ check wow armory

Ladina
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 12:47 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Group: Officers

Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

Well as you may have noticed Erebur I'm still playing. Ladinha, Tinarin, Narthiel...and so on and so on. Argent Dawn alliance

Chii
Posted: May 12 2008, 05:27 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Professions: Engineering, Mining

Have you been on alliance side then Erebur?
I have not seen you there smile.gif
By the way is there anyone else going to give that new MMORPG a try? I'm talking about Age of Conan. I'm currently downloading the game though I will be able to access at 17th day ^^
The game is much darker and more mature then world of warcraft so it might be a nice change to that game (THough I have gotten a new spark in the game and Chiibi is now [Finally] 70 ^^)
I'm looking a lot from that game since the trailers and screenshoth have been quite amazing and the music. Ah I want hear more!
Looking forward to that game indeed but if it does not manage to get a grip on me...
Its more WOW

-Chii

3 replies since Dec 17 2007, 01:30 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion