Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

D3 anyone?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Sajag
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 11:29 PM

Gnome

Group: Admin

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

Anyone going to be playing Diablo 3? It is supposed to be a stress test weekend now, and anyone should be able to play beta content - although I've not managed to log on yet in the first 2,5 hours...

Ladina
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 08:33 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

I'm not sure. Doubt I'll buy it to be honest. Got too much stuff going on aside from gaming.
Semi finals in the emergenza festival on thursday, then we'll see what happens in the summer smile.gif

Chii
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 06:40 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

I managed to play the game for few hours. I fell in love with the monk ^^ There was not enough time though as i did not manage to give that woodoo-doctor a try nor the demon hunter. Sorcerer, monk and barbarian. the game felt nice as you could nearly "feel" the impact your characters do as they bash the enemies. I did not get any characters above level 5 though so i think i missed quite a lot.
I really like it that now you can choose the sex of your character.
I think i will buy this game though i've been itching of trying to TERA online or what the hell it was. Sad fact is though that no mmo-game has felt the same after wow and aoc... I have tried Aion, Warhammer, Rift... Lack of game buddys may be the couse yet i have not got the "urge" i once got that coused me to form this guild in the good old days.

I hope ya all are doing good!!

Erebur
Posted: May 1 2012, 12:15 AM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

Going to try out diablo 3 tongue.gif

But mostly looking forward to Guild Wars 2 smile.gif PvP wise it kinda looks neat smile.gif Got lot of nice folks i know trough wow that are going to try out that game.
so where a planning to get our own group there as well smile.gif So if any of you is intersted wink.gif tough i am not sure if thurin is going to try it out smile.gif he got back to wow again for some reason xD
For the rest is going quite well atm tongue.gif need to fix my finanice but for the rest its ace :! how is the rest of you folks doing? smile.gif

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

3 replies since Apr 20 2012, 11:29 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion