Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

What a day!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Sajag
  Posted: Aug 7 2005, 04:35 PM

Gnome

Group: Admin

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

Phew! I've just spent 6 hours working just to get gold... Non-stop... I must have spent a good 2 hours of it doing nothing but - get this - hunting for mushrooms (Ghost Mushrooms)! Sounds silly? Well, I enjoyed it and made a killing selling Ghost Dye. smile.gif

It's definitely time for a break! Still, made a good 40 gold (plus a few auctions still going), and got to season 51. Fun for a while, but now I'm really tired! laugh.gif

What have you guys and girls been doing lately?

Boghur
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 04:24 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

just came back from a 2 week vacation at an art school.. so not that much..

got from 37 to 40 in the weekend.. so I guess I'm going to struggle to get that mount.. I always spend money on new equipment, so I can be as tough as possible.. bought me some plate yesterday.. I also went to scarlet monestary for the first time with this char in the weekend.. being the tank.. its hard work, when people dont know how to work properly in groups.. we had a good lvl 45 gnome warlock with us, so he could hold some with his voidwalker.. and he listened good .. when I had comments about the playstyle, he changed them fast.. so we went straight for the last bosses.. I got a nice 2 hand mace! It looks bigger than me.. hehe

Rapholes
Posted: Aug 15 2005, 11:09 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Class: Mage
Professions: Enchanting, Tailoring

Oh, I was so happy to read that it IS possible for gnomes to ride rams! We just need a very very good rep with ironforge. Anyways, I just got back from holiday myself as well. Hope to get to lvl 31 tonight, but I doubt it since the server is kind of messed up. Anyways, nothing much more to say here...just a tad bored unsure.gif

Boghur
Posted: Aug 16 2005, 09:44 AM

Gnome

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

if you get a high reputation with the alterac valley BG people, you can buy an epic mount from them.. i think its a Ram as well.. looks cool

3 replies since Aug 7 2005, 04:35 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion