Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

The website, Discussion about the website
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Sajag
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 09:34 AM

Gnome

Group: Admin

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

I have just uploaded a preview of the design I have planned to www.khazmodan.net. I'm aiming for a neat, flexible and uncluttered layout. I'll probably officially open it up once I create some of the back-end code for news posting as well as finalize the framework for the design.

This thread is for suggestions about the outlook and contents of the website. Everyone can participate! smile.gif

Boghur
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 04:20 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

very nice.. I'm more technical, so I always clutter up the design.. hehe..
I'm the webmaster for another guild on another server (though I play on argent dawn more and more).. but check out www.myth-wow.tk for content inspiration.
The guild on the other server is breaking apart.. I was gone for 2 weeks to play on argent dawn, and when I came back, some officer had gone haywire and kicked half the members.. and then others started to leave.. I cant blame them for that.. now I'm just tired of playing on that server, even though I have 2 lvl 60 chars on it.. a priest and warlock..

1 replies since Aug 8 2005, 09:34 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General Discussion