Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Funeral
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Trixelflux
Posted: Sep 13 2005, 10:36 PM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

When i was walking inside Ironberds tomb i was ambushed by a foul Crimson Ooze, i killed it and fond a skull in the remains of it.
Hmm a human skull must this skull be thoght i at first, but then saw that it was a bit too small for a human, so i was wondering if it was a gnome skull. and i fond another one, so i went to a priest and he identified it as gnomeskulls so i then decided to give thes unknown gnomes a funeral instead of letting lying in a pile of dead ooze.

---
Full event details here

--------------------

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Must_follow_ great _Bunny*Zombie eyes*

Xennus
Posted: Sep 16 2005, 06:49 PM

Guild Master
Dwarf

Group: Officers

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

this is the cermone from the funeral-

Brothers and sisters, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of these two gnomes
These two gnomes died unknown in Ironbeard's tomb... and although we never knew them, let us pray for them.
Let us remember that although death is the end of life, it is not the end
And that wherever these two gnomes are now, they are in a better place
If you would like to follow me to the grave, we shall start the burial.
<We moved to the grave and I laid the skulls inside>
Light be with you, wherever you may be.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Now brothers and sisters, let us remember that many die unknown, and that they deserve to be remember just as much as those who died with their loved ones.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

My (aweful) music collection

1 replies since Sep 13 2005, 10:36 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to Events Discussion