Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

blackrock hell!, LBRS
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Argrim&equita
Posted: Nov 28 2005, 12:50 PM

Visitor
Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

Argrim fastens his lightforge spalders and checks his armor once more to avoid any loose or tight fastenings retrives his sheild and his mace and prepaired for the trip his good freind mkoll ha planed for them he met his old freind coreander an small but extravagent gnome whos talants with the arcane are unmatched then he saw her laeana the elven preist not one of argrims most trustes associats but she has got him out of alot of trouble many times (and been the cause) they meet up with a human rogue who offers his servises in exchange for a rare dagger that resides inside the spire we accept and make our way there by griffon and steed to be greated by a small brigade of dragonkin after easily dispatching them we make our way inside the dark dwarf made fortress to be greeted bt a huge pool of lava which had a large structure held just above the lava by chains attached to statues of giant dwarfs it took argrim a few seconds for the splendor of the structure to wear off and for his mind to ajust to the searing heat at which time he spotted a small band of trolls pearched on an edge of the large central structure at that moment he sprinted to the neates chain mkoll joined him and together they scrambled up towards the trolls mkoll cheered at argrim as he shouted "hurry up laddy or there all gona be dead before ye get there" (this was a common thing between mkoll and argrim as ever since they first met they have been freinds aswell as rivals) "mehh i could walk there and id not miss a thing........sept yer death of course" argrim replied on that note mkoll let out an ear splitting howl as he charged the troll, mkoll was indeed a fine warrior but was always to impatient to learn the ways of the holy order, as mkoll dodged a blow from the largest troll argrim saw a blint in the darkness behind mkoll "a rogue" argrim thought and without another thought argrim called upon the hammer of wrath with a huge flash it was in his hand argrim took aim and threw the hammer with all his strength just missing mkolls head and smaghing nto the hidden troll, mkoll shot argrim a grin "always knew you were good for somthing" he cakled, a few minuets later and few fire balls from core all the trolls werre dispatched "now lets see where we are" said Core, then suddenly a huge explosion blew the party off the edge arms flalying and .......to be continued

Chii
Posted: Nov 28 2005, 09:10 PM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

( I like reading these kind of thingys but... I would not like to complain, but could you try use dots and other " , . " thingys? It would make readingh much more easier and nicer. )

Erebur
Posted: Nov 28 2005, 10:01 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

WANT MORE!!! MORE!!! i love it!!!!

( on work and got now work!!)

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Samson
Posted: Nov 30 2005, 10:00 PM

Friend
Gnome

Group: Old Friends

Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering, Tailoring

QUOTE (Chii @ Nov 28 2005, 09:10 PM)
( I like reading these kind of thingys but... I would not like to complain, but could you try use dots and other " , . " thingys? It would make readingh much more easier and nicer. )

That and line breaks.

--------------------
QUOTE (Xennus @ Dec 22 2005 @ 11:11 PM)
Samson rocks!

Erebur
  Posted: Dec 1 2005, 05:27 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

but still it a good story!!!!

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

4 replies since Nov 28 2005, 12:50 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to In-Character Discussion