Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3   ( Go to first unread post )
Introduction!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Sajag
Posted: Jul 25 2005, 05:35 PM

Gnome

Group: Admin

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

The Khaz Modan Alliance is a friendly role-playing guild on (EU) Argent Dawn that welcomes all likeminded dwarves and gnomes to join our ranks!

Use /who Khaz Modan Alliance to see who is online and message us to join.

Chii
Posted: Jul 26 2005, 11:29 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

My name Chii. I'm Leader and a former of Khaz Modan Alliance.
Khaz Modan Alliance is a guild for gnomes and dwarfs, becouse Khaz Modan is homeland of dwarfs and gnomes. Originally guilds name was Gnomes Front Line and we had fourtyfour members. But we decised to disband that guild and form it agen with a new neme and we started reqruit dwarfs too.

Gunkaprink
Posted: Jul 29 2005, 08:53 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Group: Members

Hi!
M'names Gunkaprink, but my friends call me Gun. Ive been here for a while, seince Gnomes front line, and i was recruited by Chii and Chippy at level 5. Please ask me about anything, i'm always willing to help. Anyway,
Gunkaprink

--------------------
The diferance between Gnomish and Gobbo engineering is that Gnomes want to change alter or make the world a better place, but they rarly succed, and Gobbos want to blow it up, wich they usualy end up doin in one way or another. Hence i choose Goblin engineering.
...when did my sigiature get so long? Well, 50000 is max...

Steampunk
Posted: Jul 29 2005, 08:55 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Class: Mage

My names Steampunk, i've been a member for 2 days and so far its been great. This is a very well organized guild (except that the meeting get a big chaotic tongue.gif ) but overall its great. Join!

Eldjarn
Posted: Aug 1 2005, 12:34 AM

Visitor
Dwarf

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

Hi i'm Eldjarn, and I just got recruited to your guild. smile.gif
Just started up a dwarf paladin character on the Argent Dawn server, but I normally play a level 60 undead warlock on a non-rp server. Gets a bit boring after a while, so I figured I wanted to roleplay a bit. Seems to be a great guild, I'll see you all on the next guild meeting. smile.gif

Rapholes
Posted: Aug 1 2005, 12:15 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Professions: Enchanting, Tailoring

Well met, I am rapholes. Gnome mage professioned in the arts of artic winds. Though I am old, and my training as a mage I started relatively late, you will find I am quite capable. With my tailoring and enchanting background I hope to prove to be a valauble member of the alliance.

Puffel
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 01:29 PM

Gnome

Class: Warlock
Professions: Skinning, Skinning

Greetings I am Pufel a forgetful and sometimes short tempered warlock, I have been in this guild when the guild name was "the gnomes front line" all I have to say is that this guild is... the greatest guild. "thumbs up"
now I could use a drink...

~death is my friend~

Gimbral
Posted: Aug 2 2005, 05:49 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Professions: Enchanting, Tailoring

Greetings friend

I am Gimbral a mage of 'little' ability. I joined the Alliance just recently but have made it a point to go to every meeting, and enjoyed them all. Some people seem to think i am a bit strange and childlike, but wait till they see the power i will hold one day. Until that day comes i will earn my keep as a tailor and an enchanter.

Boghur
Posted: Aug 6 2005, 09:29 PM

Gnome

Class: Warrior

Greetings

Formerly member of the gnomes front line and happily joined this newly reformed guild.

My goal is to one day be the toughest warrior in the world.. trained in defense, so I can hold the toughest monsters at bay.

Urgrin
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 05:22 PM

Visitor
Dwarf

Hello! im Urgrin Granitefist a Dwarf Warrior of Stormwind

i will one day be the greatest Dwarf warrior ever to walk the earth the
Horde will tremble when they here my name........ just as soon as i get
over the slight problem of dieing all the time biggrin.gif

Gotek
  Posted: Aug 9 2005, 05:27 PM

Visitor

Class: 0
Professions: Unknown, Unknown

Hi am Gotek and when i get the game i hopfuly will be joining this great guild btw i found out about this guild because of Urgian who is all ready a member of this fine guild.

Nightfighter
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 02:03 PM

Gnome

Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

I am Nightfighter a warrier of the shadow

Over the years as a lonely rogue i have learned to depend only on myself and my skills. But after joning "The Gnomes Front Line" and later "The Khaz Modan Alliance" i have learned the importance of friends in this world, so i am ever som gratefull to Chii for giving me the chance to descover friendship.

--------------------
user posted image
Nightfighter

Stur
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 05:31 PM

New Comer
Gnome

Stur Whiteface at your service!
I'm a gnome born in Gnomeregan and then fled to Ironforge.
I'm too going to be one of greatest warriors around, but blacksimthing is one thing too i'm going to really work out.
Thank you, that i am invited in this guild!

Maļa
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 06:42 PM

Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

Hi!
My name's Chanel, an' im da best damn tailor in da 'ooniverse! Also i am the founder of the Kyoran Riso Ryu, but i am looking for students as i actualy as it hapens i have none... Please read more 'bout that in another post ill make. Well, as for my background, i was born in year 3 of the second age, in a house in the Stronghold of Feathermoon, but i was evacuated when i was only 8 years old, when them blasted elves killed my parents just becouse tey wanted to kill that Tyrande. From then i have lived in diferent places, untill about a year ago, when i set out to become a great warrior, to reclaim my heritage. You see, i was born in a fine famely of proud warriors, where i am the last surviving one. I have, as i said, developed the Kyoran Riso Ryu while wandering throughout the world. Anyway, i have grown found of the members of this guild, and i am right now living with a stoneworker in Ironforge.

PS: I am sigle, and looking for some one to have fun with while not adventuring, DS

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Samson
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 09:06 PM

Friend
Gnome

Group: Old Friends

Professions: Engineering, Tailoring

Ever since I escaped from Dalaran just before it's destruction, I've been wandering around Azeroth. Later I met Puffel at Redridge Mountains, and he offered me a place in the Gnomes Frontline. After joining I quickly became more powerfull with the help of my new guildmates and I've been growing in power ever since. I've since settled near Gadgetzan, where I learned engineering from the Goblins.

--------------------
QUOTE (Xennus @ Dec 22 2005 @ 11:11 PM)
Samson rocks!

34 replies since Jul 25 2005, 05:35 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 
<< Back to In-Character Discussion