Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Trixelfluxs lastday
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Trixelflux
Posted: May 24 2006, 06:30 PM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

It had been raining for the whole day and the sky was grey and unpleasant, it was a day to sit inside and have it cosy.
Round the fire as normal sat most of the members of the Khaz Modan alliance (( i am taking my freedom to do "place" all most of the members, easy er for my story)) some was reading a book and some where eating, talking or just sitting.
Trixelflux who normally talked very much was silent and sat in a corner smoking a pipe. He had a dead gaze that made his scarred face with both an eye and a half ear missing, look even more unpleasant.
Suddenly Trixelflux said slowly and low:
"I..am leaving..."
" Huh? , leaving where and why!?" someone said
"I..am leaving this..word.. all my battles has taken too much of me and i dont have the will nor strength to continue..."
Trixelflux took up his helm and placed it on his head
"Farewell everyone, I've had the some of the best moments in my life with you but now its over, Good luck in your remaining life"
A small tear could be seen from inside the helm and Trixelflux quickly took up his backpack and walked out in the rain.
He walked until he almost could not be seen anymore, then he stopped turning and raised his hand and made a slow waving move with it, after that he took a step back and was unable to spot anymore...

--------------------

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Must_follow_ great _Bunny*Zombie eyes*

Erebur
Posted: May 24 2006, 09:03 PM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

*stunned for almost 4 min* *big tears drop down from his eyes* I will mis you... but i will never get all the fun that we had together! whit Maia.. all those run's in the drak place! at the Scarled Monstery.. we have tride to free your city a few times.. those thing i will never get about! always happy.. alway up for a run to dead and glory! my dear friend i wish you tha best!!! oh and i will alway have a cup of murloc soup for you!

This post has been edited by Erebur on May 25 2006, 10:56 AM

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Chii
Posted: May 24 2006, 10:51 PM

Gnome

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

*After hearing those words Chii goes in shock. Trix had already left when Chii cames to. She jumps off her chair dropping her favorite book on the ground and runs out to the rain.
Heavy rain wets the gnome quikly but she she does not seem to notice it. Water running down her cheeks among the tears she sees how Trixels waveing figure disappeares. Only one thing shocked Her the most.
Trixels words "I'm leaving this world"
Gnome stands in the rain untill finally some gently drags her back to indoors*

Ladina
Posted: May 25 2006, 06:33 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

*fork with food half raised to her mouth stops in midair. Ladina stares after Trix* (( blink.gif ))

ziniz
Posted: May 25 2006, 07:26 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Professions: Enchanting, Mining

"eat candy"

Thûrín
Posted: May 31 2006, 10:27 AM

Friend
Dwarf

Group: Old Friends

Class: Paladin
Professions: Mining, Blacksmithing

*Says to himself*
" Once again the world has lost a great warrior. Once again friends have lost a little part of their hearts."

*Says aloud*
I wish you all good Trix. Go with Gods.

5 replies since May 24 2006, 06:30 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to In-Character Discussion