Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

the Kyoran Riso Ryu
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Maļa
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 06:47 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Warrior
Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

Hi cute gnome/dwarf!

I, Chanel, the cute wonderfull and overall great gnome, has news! I have under my years of adventure developed a school of martial arts, which i have chosen to call the Kyoran Riso Ryu. (Those of you who don' know the meening, Kyoran Riso means mad - or ferusious - squirell, and ryu is simply translated into "School.
Im looking for students, wiling warriors, though not those protective ones, to join my training sesions. Mail me, and if you are poor, cod 30c, if your interested.

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Samson
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 08:57 PM

Friend
Gnome

Group: Old Friends

Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering, Tailoring

I mimicked the squirrels in Feralas all day long, enduring the laughs from all the giants and yeti's there (who I swiftly reduced to smoldering ashes - teehee.) I'm tired, can I sleep now? Different lesson for tomorrow perhaps?

--------------------
QUOTE (Xennus @ Dec 22 2005 @ 11:11 PM)
Samson rocks!

Boghur
Posted: Aug 24 2005, 02:10 PM

Gnome

Professions: Engineering, Mining

When fighting the big ugly ogres I have a very special "Hammer-to-toe" attack..
first I swing the hammer over the head and smash it down on its toes.. when it bows down to check out what hit it, I swing the hammer and use another speciality called "Hammer-to-chin".. that usually knocks them out..
Other than that, I use my more generally used "Swing-hammer-wildly-till-monster-die" attack.. works most of the time.. hehe

Chii
Posted: Aug 24 2005, 04:44 PM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Engineering, Mining

I have learned a very simple move that will easily drop anyone to their kneels. Only thing is that the opponent must be taller then you are so this move is ctually to gnomes. If you have helmet it work much better! This move is good when you are having a bad argue with someone
Here how you can do it:
Stand in front of the opponen go pretty close to him. Watch him right in eyes and bend your head slowly back. this distracts the opponen tot think, that you are just trying to look better to him, then suddenly move your head quikly forward and bang your forehead to hes groin.
Oh i frogot, this works only on male opponents

Maļa
Posted: Aug 31 2005, 09:48 AM

Gnome

You must learn the ways off the squirrel, and the ways of the sword. When you have mastered this, you are ready. This will though take a long long time.

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Erebur
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 11:06 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

nice move's

i only use Unlease-angry-pet-at-mob

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

eretnek
Posted: Dec 28 2005, 10:39 AM

Dwarf

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

i got a 2 special moves i'd like to share...

1. Smash-him-till-he-falls, it's quite simple, stand close to yer opponent, and hit him with your big bad mace. next step to observe him if he is still on legs. if yes, back to the first step. if he's down, you're.

2, Slice-him-till-he-falls-apart, another easy one, stand close to yer opponent, and play a little slice'n'dice. next step to observe if he still in one piece. if yes, back to where we started. if he is in at least two, you are done.

These are my tactics, depending on the weapon i currently have. I am training and meditating to extend these methods to other weapons as well, i'll keep you informed.

Eretnek Strongwill

Xennus
Posted: Dec 28 2005, 11:29 AM

Guild Master
Dwarf

Group: Officers

QUOTE (eretnek @ Dec 28 2005, 07:39 AM)

1. Smash-him-till-he-falls, it's quite simple, stand close to yer opponent, and hit him with your big bad mace. next step to observe him if he is still on legs. if yes, back to the first step. if he's down, you're.

2, Slice-him-till-he-falls-apart, another easy one, stand close to yer opponent, and play a little slice'n'dice. next step to observe if he still in one piece. if yes, back to where we started. if he is in at least two, you are done.

These are my tactics, depending on the weapon i currently have. I am training and meditating to extend these methods to other weapons as well, i'll keep you informed.

Eretnek Strongwill

Nice moves

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

My (aweful) music collection

Maļa
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 09:47 PM

Gnome

QUOTE (Xennus @ Dec 28 2005, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE (eretnek @ Dec 28 2005, 07:39 AM)

Eretnek Strongwill

Nice moves

You paladins know nothing of the martial arts... Spread some light here, shead some blod there... You might be able to kill pretty much anything, but that is no proof of skill.

--------------------

Kaharas
Posted: Feb 9 2006, 12:47 PM

Dwarf

QUOTE (Chanel @ Aug 21 2005, 06:47 PM)
Hi cute gnome/dwarf!

I, Chanel, the cute wonderfull and overall great gnome, has news! I have under my years of adventure developed a school of martial arts, which i have chosen to call the Kyoran Riso Ryu. (Those of you who don' know the meening, Kyoran Riso means mad - or ferusious - squirell, and ryu is simply translated into "School.
Im looking for students, wiling warriors, though not those protective ones, to join my training sesions. Mail me, and if you are poor, cod 30c, if your interested.

Kaharas marches to the guild hall and sees the note on bulletinboard. The scruffy dwarf pulls out an old, stained, looking glass from his sleeve and starts to inspect the note intently.

"What's this 'ere? Hmm...yes i'm also cute, kind of...mhehe.." He nods and chuckles little to himself.

"Hmm...I see...aha...hmm...a squirell...warrior of light will most likely do, me thinks...training fer poor!

He quickly produces a quill and paper and runs to the nearest mailbox, leaving dust clouds and ink spots behind him.

-Kaharas

This post has been edited by Kaharas on Feb 9 2006, 01:02 PM

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

9 replies since Aug 21 2005, 06:47 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to In-Character Discussion