Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (2) [1] 2   ( Go to first unread post )
Hate undead
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Guest_Gunkaprink
Posted: Aug 1 2005, 06:20 PM

Unregistered

Class:
Professions: ,

I just want to share this story with you:

Note: I always have PvP on.

Yesterday i was in Gadgetzan, doing my weekend shoping. There i was, happy and all, but as i exited the alchemy shop there was a PvP imp shoting bolts of fire, hitting me in the face. I thought that the bruicers would proboably kill it, but as they didn't, and as the imp was ?? to me, i ran. As i hid behind a house the bruisers finaly did something about it. When the imp was dead i went out, on my way to the Mirage raceway. There that bastard warlock stod, name of Kammarl or some thing like that, waiting. I noticed on the missing limbs that he was an undead. He seamed friendly, so i continued to walk. But when i was about 10 yards from him, he cast curse of agony. And what an agony! Man that hurt. So, i ran towards the bruisers. Sadly, they didn't care. So i died. As if it wasen't enough, when i rezed, and he seemed to be all gone, there he was again, as if from nowere. Curse of agony, and same story again. This time i rezed at the spirithealer, and ran into the town. When i was safe, i asked Chii, who was as if sent by the gods also there, to aid me. When she walked out of the town, that blasted warlock killed her to. He was aparentle, as i later understod, at lvl 60, and thus we had no chance. The only way to rid the world from him was to ask for more help.

Our savior was a human, as i noticed, a warlock himself who, aparently angered at the other warlock, took control of Kammarls summoned infernal. The Treacherous deamon killed Kammarl and with this the story seemed to have ended, if not for the following occurences.

I was in the Gobbo town of Ratchet, where i was juts about to take a bath. As i was taking my clothes off, a undead rogue apeared behind me, and i felt his dagger in my back. I rezed, and went into the inn, where i was going to take a nap and logg, when he once again apeared behind me. When i once again died and rezed, i hid behind a pillar, waiting for the rogue and the laughing friend he had brought with him to leave.

I wont ever give the least of trust to a undead again, i said to my self, but today, at the sandy beaches of stranglethorn, i was talking (With /e) to a undead. Suddenly, without hesitation, he killed me. Just like that. And then he laughed. I HATE undead.

I hate 'em, realy do! Bloody bastards they are! Never trust a man who is neither dead or alive, a man who cant be clasified or put in any tables, other then as a "undead".

KILL THEM ALL I SAY!

Kharin
Posted: Aug 17 2005, 05:57 PM

Visitor
Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Skinning, Leatherworking

I understand your hate to them, my friend, but as my brother Narin said:

"One hair on the wolf doesn't smell the same as the other. It all depends on the wolf, and where on the wolf the hair can be found,"

(In other words, that if one, two, or three undeads do something evil, it doesn't neccesarily mean that they are all evil)

--------------------
"Aye, mate. I found this beautiful Sheila back in the great Loch. Craikey, she was hard to tame. I got a few cuts and bruises, but it was definitely worth it. Right, Maisa?"

-Kharin about his pet, Maisa the Crocolisk

Boghur
Posted: Aug 18 2005, 09:12 AM

Gnome

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

A good saying Kharin.. otherwise I should hate all Paladins.. hehe..

Chii
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 08:55 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue

Hmmh i remember that warlock from Gadetzan...
Nastu creatures they are, but i bet you too would be a bit frustrated, becouse someone had disturbed your eternal sleep... And woked you up.
And i think they are a bit jelaues to us too

Erebur
Posted: Sep 13 2005, 10:42 AM

Dwarf

Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

I HATE ELF"S mad.gif

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Boghur
Posted: Sep 13 2005, 01:17 PM

Gnome

I've found some nice elves I've been grouping with for hard places ..

Only problem I face is, they keep saying I'm so cute and they tickle me all the time.. blink.gif

Posted: Sep 13 2005, 02:49 PM

Unregistered

Class:
Professions: ,

So it hate them and they al way's leave when they are ready or if they got death and they have invite the burring leuge!!!!!

SO I hate elf's blink.gif

Erebur
  Posted: Sep 14 2005, 11:45 AM

Dwarf

Ops forgot to login blink.gif

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Sep 19 2005, 01:55 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

I'm just going to write down one of my own encounters.
I were at the town of Ratchet. Relaxing a little I though that I can go fishing. So I take out my fishing pole and throw the bobber in. Right then, out of nowhere I see something big and hairy. It hits me before I have a chance to react. Then I hear a big boom and I'm dead. It was a level 40+ Turen hunter that had killed me, when I was fishing! dry.gif I was level 31 then I think. Is it to much to hope that he would have gotten dishonor for that nasty kill?

Xennus
Posted: Sep 19 2005, 08:55 AM

Guild Master
Dwarf

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

ooc: You only get dishonor for killing npc civilians

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

My (aweful) music collection

Erebur
Posted: Sep 19 2005, 02:40 PM

Dwarf

blink.gif And that is??????

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 09:10 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

Oh dear. I really wish I cout burn that nasty Tauren to cinders. Coward! Go eat some grass or something!

Chii
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 09:23 AM

Gnome

I think it is really pathetic to attack someone without a giving a warning or change to fight back.
Oh yeah what i am to tell, i'm a rogue *grin*

Maļa
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 09:35 AM

Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

I was in Altarac yesterday, and i was waiting for someone to come help me kill the cyclonian for my axe.. (My human friend who didn't come by the way) And sudenly, out of nowhere, there was a tauren. I had PvP on and all, but he didn't attack me. He was just standing there. He told me to follow, and we wnt to the cyclonian. He toldme with emotes to attack him, and so i did. (Im 31)
When i had hit him, the tauren instantly attacked, and after a min the elemental was dead, and i looted. And i got my axe! I love tauren in general, but this one extra much.

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Chii
Posted: Sep 20 2005, 10:01 AM

Gnome

There agen we can see that taurens are most peaceful beibgs from horde.
When i was in The Barrens i were assaulted by many orcs, but one female tauren stepped between me and orcs. the argued about something and i had good time vanish away. I returned to thank that tauren later.

16 replies since Aug 1 2005, 06:20 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
<< Back to In-Character Discussion