Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3   ( Go to first unread post )
Character Bio
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Steampunk
Posted: Aug 28 2005, 07:12 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering, Mining

Just thought as we are a Roleplaying Guild that it would be fun to write down our character bios, for example...

Name: Cedric Tinkerton (aka Steampunk)
Home: 15 Tinkertown, Ironforge
Proffesions: Mining, Engineering
Pet: Steven, the mechanical squirril
Fav Drink: Coffee
Fav Food: Kentucky Fried Goblin

Bio: Cedric was born in Gnomeregon. At the age of 1, the city fell to the Troggs and his Uncle Nobby took him from his crib and escaped to Ironforge. There, Cedric grew up watching the mechanics work on Steam Tanks in the Ironforge Hangers, and eventually started working as a mechanic himself. He became the youngest mechanic ever to work on the Tanks and went on to design several new models such as the X17 Polecat and the X19 Wolfrunner, his obsession giving him the nickname Steampunk.
However, when he was eighteen and working late on an overheated engine he saw a group of dwarves in black sneak into the hanger, carrying a large ticking device. They placed in right beside a new prototype tank and ran before Steampunk could stop them. He turned around to look at the device but it exploded in a shower of fire, destroying the nearby tanks and pushing Steampunk back with the blast. When he awoke a few hours later in the infermary he saw his hands had been heavily burned in the blast, the reason he is never seen without gloves on.
A few weeks in bed and Steampunk was back working on tanks, but it seemed the blast had somehow givin him the ability to use the magical energies for his own purposes. With this new found power, Steampunk realised that life in the smoke and heat of the deep depths of Ironforge were not all life could offer, so he said goodbye to his uncle and set out into the cold hills of the Khaz.
After months honing his skills on the local wildlife and Trogg tribes, Steampunk saw that the sun had brightened and the snow had melted. He arrived in the small town of Goldshire where he stopped for a drink, only to be recruited into a guild known as the Khaz Modan Alliance.
Steampunk now wanders the human lands honing his magical skills, working for the guild and creating designs for new and modern machines (his latest being an airtight flying machine capable of flying above the sky, it will never catch on...)

Hopefully others will post theres as well! (or i'll look like an idiot tongue.gif )

This post has been edited by Steampunk on Sep 26 2005, 10:29 PM

Moroggol
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 08:45 AM

Visitor
Dwarf

Class: Warrior
Professions: Mining, Blacksmithing

Aye, I will add my Character Bio here:

Name: Moroggol Markwood
Home: Town of Paraggan
Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining

Appereance: Moroggol is quite bulky, but still he has some extra fat on his hips. He has bruises and little scars everywhere on his body, but you might notice a one bigger and deeper scar between his neck and right shoulder.

Background: Moroggols father was famous Tarrot, one of the many generals of the army of Ironforge. He were even well known by Bronzebeard, who actually gave Tarrot a medallion for "courageous deeds on the battlefield".

Moroggol used to be a normal dwarf when he was still young. Only difference was that he was a lot fatter than normal dwarfs (and that is quite fat, we are talking about dwarfs here!), and he were bullied at school. One day, he couldnt take anymore of that mockering, so he decided to do something for it. He begun to train hard everyday. He didnt have a single day when he wouldnt have trained. And because of his extrafat, he gained strenght fast, and he became one of the strongest young dwarfs around. He werent bullied anymore, but he is still little large. But dont ya mention him about it, or you are in trouble.

Moroggol has a brother whos name is Mardagan. He is little older than Moroggol. Mardagan were always protecting his brother from other kids, and they were best friends. Mardagan was the only people who Moroggol could really trust.

He used to travel a lot with his father. They visited together many great places, and faced many troubles. But the most critical trouble happened when Moroggol was at age 45. He and his father Tarrot were visiting the Loch Modan. The day was nice and they were having a nice cups of Thunderale at a local pub. Then someone suddenly rushed inside the inn in a panic. "The orcs, they are coming! Theres lots of them!" he yelled. Without a hesitation, Tarrot grabbed his axe from the corner of the inn, and walked towards the inn door. "Son, stay here, and protect the villagers. I will go and hold those orcs until we get reinforcements", and then he asked the villager to lead him to the place where the orcs were seen.

"Hah! This might be exciting, my first real battle" Moroggol thought. He went out and were leaning to the wall of the inn. "If those orcs come all the way here, they will taste my axe".

After some time, he heard a scream. "Must be the orcs", he thought. He ran there as fast a dwarf could, and he saw the most horrible look. Couple of trolls managed to enter the city un-noticed, and they had slaughtered one helpess villager. When Moroggol arrived, they were eating the villagers flesh.

"Cant.. be.." Moroggol mumbbled. He were shocked by the sight, and he couldnt do a thing. Then one of the troll turned his head, and saw Moroggol staring at them. "Ey 'mon, 'e 'ave a 'ittle one 'ere" the troll mongered. The other one also now noticed Moroggol. " Ya 're right, 'ice 'ittle desert". Moroggol couldnt say a word, just stare at them. When the trolls begun to move towards him, he grabbed his axe in panic, and rushed towards them. "What am I doing?" he asked himself. "Those beasts just ate a villager. Will this also happen to me". He couldnt think anything more, because the first troll kicked him to the stomach. The hit was strong and suprising. Moroggol fell to his knees. " Shall 'e 'ill it.." and before the troll could finish the sentance, arrow pierced its head. The reinforcements were here! The other troll tried to run in fear, but he were killed where it was standing by a fireblast. Nothing were left of him.

Moroggol was still shocked. He couldnt even defend himself againts those beasts. In his despair, he suddenly remembered. "Father! He is still there!". He pulled himself together, and ran towards the direction where his father went. The soldiers were already driving the orcs away, as the Moroggol found his father. He was in bad shape. His body were full of wounds, and one orcish battleaxe were still intact. "Son, I will be allright" he said. "Dont worry about me". "Old man, do you really think that I will leave you lying around here?" Moroggol said and grabbed his father. He put him on his back, and he took him back to their home, city of Paraggan.

They managed to safe Tarrot there, but he still had severe wounds. He couldnt ever lead the army anymore. When Tarrot were lying on the bed after the injury, both of his sons, Moroggol and Mardagan, were next to him. "I will stay here and protect you father" Moroggol stated. Mardagan looked at Moroggol with a odd look. "Still the same fool, eh?" he said. "As you can see when you look at our father, we dwarfs cant survive on our own. We need the help of the humans". Moroggol looked at his brother, and said: "We dwarfs are a proud race. We dont need help from anyone but from our kind, and maybe from the gnomes, who are almost our relatives." Mardagan gave out a little sound, that might have been a laugh. "Whatever, I want to stay alive" he said and begun to walk out from the house. "Where are you going brother?" Moroggol said. "To the human lands, Im safe there. They have bigger army than us and they can offer protection to me".

Just when Mardagan was going to leave the house, Moroggol grabbed he from his shoulder. "Brother, would you really betray your own kind, and your own father?". Mardagan, with a evil grin on his face: "Anytime... my brother". Then, in a matter of seconds, Mardagan grabbed his sword, and pierced Moroggol's armor near the shoulder. The deep was severe and dangerous. Just before Moroggol passed out, Mardagan said: "And this is to prove it. See ya later brother" and walked out from the door. Then everything went black.

When Moroggol woke up, he were being healed. It seemed that they managed to stop the bleeding, and he were left alive. "My brother did this" Moroggol thought to himself. He fell in despair, because the person, who he trusted, betrayed him just for his own sake, and left his own father in his bed without saying a word to him.

Weeks went fast when Moroggol and Tarrot were being healed. In time they managed to stand on their on feets. When Moroggol got back in shape, he headed for his father, just one thing in his mind: To gain power to defeat the horde and his brother.

Even when his father was not in his perfect shape, he could train him in the arts of fighting and in the mental way of the soldiers path. They trained for many years, because Moroggol was quite stubborn and not so agile. Even when Moroggol had some spare time, he used them to train his body and his speed.

One day, his father came to him, and said: "Son, I think ya are ready to begin yar own quest". He reached his necklage from under his shirt, and took it off. "Moroggol, my son, take this to protect you in your journey. I have taught you everything that I was able, now the rest is on your shoulders". Moroggol took the necklage, and put the necklage on. It had a picture of a sun raising on the lands of Khaz Modan. "Father, I will follow your path, and do everything I can to be stronger!" Moroggol said, before he left his house.

He didnt say goodbye to his friends or his relatives, he just left the town where he were born as soon as possible, and begun his journey in the lands of Azeroth, only wearing his axe and his father medallion.

Stur
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 10:14 AM

New Comer
Gnome

Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

Name: Stur Whiteface
Birthplace: Gnomeregan
Current home: Ironforge
Professions: Blacksmith, Mining

Background
Stur was forced to left Gnomeregan as all other gnomes who weren't possetted by leper spell.
Hes mother died protecting him and other gnomes with her magic. Stur and hes father find themselfs safe at the streets of Ironforge thanks for the kindness of Dwarfs.
Sturs father got sick becoused of depression which death of hes beloved wife was coused. Dwarven priests could't do nothing, but look at how hes fahter slowely passed away.
Stur founded that the way of warrior was hes path becouse hes strong sense of justice and helpful nature. Blacksmithing too was really interesting to Stur as he says:
"I don't know why i love to blacksmith though i know one reason. As silly it migh sound: I love to see sparckles"
Stur left Ironforge to start training to be a warrior, soon he contacted a guild names Gnomes Frontline and applied to join. After that guild soon got disbanned, but new guild Khaz Modan Alliance was born and Stur gladly joined that one too.
now he wears the guild tabard on hes chest with pride and seeks new members.
Someday he wishes to march to Gnomeregan with hes fellow guild members... and retrieve it back

Boghur
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 10:49 AM

Gnome

(we had the introduction thread for short introductions, but this is a good initiative)

Name: Boghur
Home: Ironforge
Professions: Mining and Engineering

Appereance: Having trained with big weapons all his life, he has become rather big and strong for a gnome. He has brown short hair and some beard covers his face. Its impossible to guess his age though, since he is scared and the cold weather has made his skin leathery.

Boghur was adopted by dwarves, after they found him outside Gnomeregan in the snow.. he was very young and only remember a few things about that time: Gnolls and troggs attacking.. blood.. screams.. explosions..
Brought up by a group of warriors, Boghur wanted to be a warrior as well.. but the others at the training hall always laughed at him, since he was much smaller than the dwarf warriors.. determined to be the best warrior there, boghur trained night and day..
One day the laughter got too much.. the leader of the group laughing at him was really nasty, calling him all kinds of names.. Boghur drew his giant mace and shouted out a challenge to the dwarf.. "If you think I'm so weak, why dont you prove it, you fat dwarf?" .. the dwarf got furious and charged..
Boghur quickly dodged the attack, stepped to the side and swung his mace with all his might and hit the dwarf right in the chest.. the breast plate buckled and the dwarf flew backwards with a grunt.. Boghur walked over to the dwarf, still lying on the floor.. "had enough?".. The dwarf had problems speaking, since all the air had been beat out of him.. "I recommend you walk to the doctor.. sounded like some ribs breaking", Boghur said.
After that day, noone laughed at him anymore.. and if Boghur meets anyone that laughs, he just shows his mace, and they usually stop.. if they wont, he might give them a lession in gnome strength.

When he got a little older, he started to walk the world.. searching for adventures to test his strength against.. always training his weapon skills and finding new armor and weapons to use.
He joined a guild of gnomes and dwarves where he still is.. doing what he can to protect them. He doesnt really trust anyone outside the guild, unless they earn his trust by fighting at his side without fear.

letus
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 01:22 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

Name : letus boldly
Home : sadly unknown
Proffesions : tailoring and skinning

Letus grew in gnomregan like most other gnomes when he helped hes dad tailoring cloths and skinning beasts when there where need . When gnomregan fell he lost hes hole family to the radiation. And now without a clue where to go Letus boldly journeys around and Seeks a new home

--------------------
wasent me .... nope not at all ... ill yust be leaving ehhh BYE! * runs *

Moroggol
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 08:01 PM

Visitor
Dwarf

( I copied this post to my earlier post )

Gimbral
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 08:14 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Professions: Enchanting, Tailoring

Name :- Gimbral
Class :- Mage
Professions :- Tailor/Enchanter
Home :- Does not have a fixed abode at the moment

Gimbral was apprenticed at an early age to an old Gnomish Mage. He was treated more as an annoying pet/servant than a student and soon got in trouble for trying to actually learn things. (This normally lead to burnt areas in the masters labs and singed books).

His master finally got bored of having Gimbral around and told him it was time for him to see the world and learn of it's many wonders (in other words --- GET OUT OF MY SIGHT). With these words of kindly advice ringing in his ears Gimbral made his way into the Human lands his master dwelt near.

Gimbral is facinated by the humans around him, but his heart still yearns to help prove to everyone that Gnomes are not child-sized little pests that just get in everyones way. They can be valued members of the Alliance. He also hopes to one day find the parents that gave him to his old Master.

Chii
Posted: Aug 29 2005, 08:18 PM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue

(character bio moved to next page)

Maïa
Posted: Aug 31 2005, 09:43 AM

Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

Firstname: Maïa Chanel
Lastname: Fëywintle
Adress: 23 Northwest Ironforge, with the stonemanson.
Proffesions: Tailoring, Enchanting.

I was born in Feathermoon stronghold, doughter of the notso-famous Melni Fëywintle, in the end of the first age. I was trained by my father from the age of 3 to fight, with sword, dagger, spear and bow, and in unarmed combat. My parents where killed for planing to assassinate Tyrande Whisperwind, and i was sent away by boat to the eastern kingdomes. There i lived in lots of places, fighting to survive. I stayed for a while with a noble tribe of pandareen, who thought me alot about the way. After my encounter with the pandareen, i developed the Kyoran Riso Ryu, based on what the the pandareen blademaster thought me. I ventured to the lands of Dun Morogh to seek my roots, and so i did. I encountered the Gnomes Front Line, and i joined them. After the restoration and reconstruction of the guild, i joined again, and now here i am,
Chanel, da cutest an' best damn tailor in da 'ooniverse!

This post has been edited by Chanel on Jan 4 2006, 04:44 AM

--------------------
The Kyoran riso ryu says: "Before you kill 'em, have some fun. Allways chopp of any hands/claws/tentacles. Mayby take the eyes out as well."

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Chii
Posted: Sep 4 2005, 08:54 PM

Gnome

come on! more character Bios! I love reading them!

Trixelflux
Posted: Sep 5 2005, 09:21 PM

Gnome

Name: Trixelflux Westspark
Bornplace:Westfall
Pet: My daemonic kitten([Daemonic] Jaghleshpeggyglöö) that i have locked in a cage.
Home: Thelsamar (planing to move to Sentinel hill)
Proffesions: Mining, Engineering
Favorite Food/drink: Murloc Soup/ somthing with lots of alcohol
Favorite Enemy: Murlocs of eany sort love killing them!
Most hated enemy: Orcs and Horde scum of all types

I was born in Westfall, where my family had a farm( oh really a farm wow) . I lived there and did nothing special with my life untill the Legion came, then my family tryed flee to Ironfroge, but on they way there we was ambushed by Orcs who killed all my faimly exept me (i only lost a long finger). I contiued to flee until i was in safty. I have live in Thelsamar but im planning to move home to Westfall agen. My goal in live is to have fun killing Murlocs, and my dream is to kill al orcs in the world.

--------------------

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Must_follow_ great _Bunny*Zombie eyes*

Nightfighter
Posted: Sep 7 2005, 07:07 AM

Gnome

Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

Name: Simon Night (aka Nightfighter).
Class: Rogue.
Professions: Leatherworking and Skinning.
Burthplace: ...
Adress: No stady, check the inn.

Bio: Nightfighter never knew hes parents, he was left to die in the wild as a newborne, but miracuasly survived. Nighfigther learned to live and survive in the wlid. After years in the open lands of Dun Morogh, he run in to a huntertrainer who ofered to traine him so he could help the Alliace defete the Hord, but he sead no, he was tierd of living in the wild an had a feeling that there was graiter thigs in waiting i the city of Ironforge. He got in contact with the Rogue comunety and learned to master the skils of hiding and assasination.

--------------------
user posted image
Nightfighter

Pyracantha
Posted: Sep 11 2005, 12:07 AM

New Comer
Gnome

Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

Name: Pyracantha
race: Gnome

Pyracantha is very particular when it comes to choosing friends, she don't like other species very much. Elves scare her because of their hight, she copes with that fear by attacking them with mean words whenever she can. Dwarves are to hairy and weird, but since she has been around dwarves much, she has learned to cope with that except when she is drunk.
She mostly ignore human cuz of their pride and ego. The only race she really can connect with is of course gnomes, and mostly female gnomes.

When she was young, her parents where killed by Taurens, although it was a mistake (The Taurens accidently tramped them to death because they where to small for the Taurens to see them. Pyracantha has never forget that and is very hostile against Taurens. She like goblins because they are also small, Pyracantha has a very high complex for her height and reacts hostile whenever someone calls her small, tiny or short.

Because of all this. She has trouble making friends and mostly do missions by her self. She had a girlfriend (Name Tae) for a long while but she broke it off. Now she hangs with her old girlfriend's sister Nuzzie which is kinda the only person she relate to these days.

She always have a need to prove herself to her surroundings, this is based on bad confidence in her self based on her size complex and the death of her parents.

She can not by any means control her drinking, she needs only a few drinks to go insane and become hostile towards any other race than gnomes.

Erebur
Posted: Sep 11 2005, 06:30 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

Name: Erebur
Bornplace: a cold place
Pet: Dermentus my bear and and my croke but i can't rember his name
Home: Loch modan
Proffesions: Leatworking/ skinning/ First aid/ Fishing/ Cooking
Favorite Food/drink: Smoked bear meat and Croc steak
Favorite Enemy: Bear or Croces
Most hated enemy: ELF and The Horde
Clase: Hunter
Gun: Dwarish Fishing Pole

Don't now verry much about my first day's
and i think i mist a lot whit writng speciel in commen's

But this what i rember

I have life as long as i rember in the wild's. lift the happly for some hear's until i met my best friend Dermentus. i found him when i was level 10 we hate some prolbeem's but after we killed some Troll's and we learnt to now each other verry well so we moved on to Loch modan this is where we meet elf's
i did't now much about but the alway's actack and don't wait an blame you when the die and leaf you when they are done. i am very handfull until i go mad. then i am crazy!!!!!!!!! and even my pet's get crazy. then we kill every one on your way. NOTHING CAN LIVES WHEN WE A CRAY. untile we get killed then we are happy

don't now why but this is how i live, i like fishing and cook alowd for my pet's my slef can't eat much
only fish or egg's thas the only thing that my pet don't like. HOW I GOT ICE SREAM!!!!!!

Well this what i now about myslef. WAIT I DON"T NOW MY MUM AND DAD

(well in real live i hate them) so that dose not matter

Erebur

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Argrim
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 04:20 AM

Dwarf

Class: Paladin

name:argrim
surname:stonefist
birthplace:the barrens
pets:chic chic (the killer chicken)

brought into the stonefist family by Ertha and Mulgrum stonefist argrin was born into a wealthy dwarven family surrounded by luxuries argrim led an easy life of ale and women till the age of 13 untill his familys fortress in the barrens of kalimdor was assulted by the rabid tauren the guards fought valiantly against the vile creatures and had almost repled them until the vile ofcs joined the fray led by the malicous thrall they broke through the dwarven lines slaying all in there path argrims father Mulgrum doned his mighty stoneform armor and unshethed his judges gavel ready for the invaders to enter his quaters but it was not to be as vile ork let loose what seemed to be a sheep mulgrum slamed his mighty hammer into the side of the critter and with a huge explosion mulgrum was blown apart then the vile creature steped into the room saying "ahh haa da dum dauf goy blowed up haha now its ur tur........." but before it could finish Ertha hed cleaved the beast in half with her burning war axe she turned to check for more horde but the coast was clear for now she tossed a small stone at argrim who was still in shock from his fathers death which he caught and on further examinatin it apeard to be a herthstone murtha told argrin to hold it tight so he did and a green glow protuded from his hand looking up he saw murtha fighting against the orc warlord thrall and noticed an orc behind her "mother look out he cried" but it was too late he was no longer in his room he was somwhere complety diffrent? he stood up to discover he was in the mystic quater of ironforge and standing before him was a dwarf clad in glowing gold armor that argrim knew to be lightforge in a calm voice he said "ahhh ye must be argrim iv been expectin ya" confused argrim replyed "bu...but how ? why? where are my paren......." on tha not the dwarf inturupted saying "for ye to be here means da wost as appned and i am ta take ya unda me wing an look afta ye now sleep" on these words argrin fell instantly asleep

upon awaking argrim looked for the dwarf he had met earlier but he was nowhere in sight so he decided to have a look around but he had so many questions he wanted answered and none to talk to the entire city was full with dwarfs surley someone must khow why he is here and what happend to his family? ((he walked aroud a bit and being lvl 13 noone had any time for him and he kept hering people reffering to a place called lagforge?))

in the comming years argrim never spoke of his family and dedicated himself to the path of the holy warrior hoping to find his familys heirlooms and reclaim them as his own.

later argrim joined the deamonhunters which were masacred by orcs trying to "clense" alrathi basin argrim survived thanks to a divine intervention (to all you pally haters a "bubble") then went on to join the gurdians which was full of bloomin pointy ears so left and saw a lil gnome aclled chii who invited him to join the Khaz modan alliance ((sorry about the lack of detail at the end its late and im tired and bored ohmy.gif <dont take that the wrong way chii i have read the rules)

heirloom list
burning waraxe(check)
judges gavel(check)
stoneform paldrons(baghur has stolen)
full judgment set(still a dream)

This post has been edited by Argrim on Sep 29 2005, 01:10 PM

--------------------
Bacht bloody pointy ears I ATE EM, i ate em, i ate em, i ate em alot

35 replies since Aug 28 2005, 07:12 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 
<< Back to In-Character Discussion