Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )
RL presentation
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
oggedibah
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 09:06 PM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

Hello, everyone!

I'm gonna try this out, you may laugh at me and you don't have to do this yourself. I just thought it would be fun to know who my friends are. *smiles*

This is me:

http://home.no/ehallvard/moi.jpg
http://home.no/ehallvard/moi2.jpg

My name is Hallvard and I live in Tromsø, Norway.
I'm 21 years old, and I'm 190cm tall, so quite the opposite of the dwarf I play. *smiles*
As you can see from the first picture I like the colour yellow, so the pally armor fits me pefect! *laughs*
So now you guys now slightly more about me, just thought it could be fun.

-Oggedibah-

PS. Please don't flame me! *smiles*

This post has been edited by oggedibah on Mar 21 2006, 09:13 PM

Ladina
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 12:05 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

*smile* It's anice idea Ogg.

Well I'm a male from Sweden as I think most know by now. I'm 22 years old, live in a town called Sundsvall.
Hmm...what else is there to say? Well I'm not going to post any pictures since I don't have any I really like *grin*

*flames Oggedibah a little*

oggedibah
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 12:47 AM

Dwarf

Hey! I've been to Sundsvall! Was in Sweden on vacation many years ago, and we was in Sundsvall for some days.

Ladina
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 01:49 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Poor you then *grin* This place is almost even more dull then Östersund where I was born and lived until last autumn. Ever been to Storsjöyran? There usualy are a lot of people from Norway over by then

Erebur
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 07:25 AM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

My name is Evert i am 17 years old and am 193 cm...
still need to make a new pic only got once wherei got long hair and not whit my short look now..
I life in Holland in a small twon called Renswoude
and i like the colour green.... and thank god my set is almost green

This post has been edited by Erebur on Mar 22 2006, 11:17 AM

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Chii
Posted: Apr 15 2006, 03:13 PM

Gnome

Professions: Engineering, Mining

Whoa... I'm so bad describeing myself. I don't have any pictures of me in net (for personal reasons)
Hmm i have green-brown eyes, Orange-red hair, i'm 168cm tall...
Umh some of my friends told me that band Lordis song "The Deadite Girls Gone Wild" is the song that describes me well... *Blush* Umh if you like i could put the lyrics here. You should hear this song though

Ladina
Posted: Apr 15 2006, 06:24 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Well I just wanted to put in that since I like physology and stuff. I want to know how people think it's pretty hard to giva a fair picture of oneself, especialy since we're all playing rolls. For my own part for example I'll always see Chii as Chii, Thûrin as Thûrin, Oggedibah as Oggedibah. I must say you all are great rollplayers and I like that. Whenever I talk to say Chii even ooc, I see this Gnome before me. And like Oggedibah for example who aperantly are a very tall man I'll always take him like the dwarf he is. I have heard some of you call me a good rollplayer and all and I'm not sure if you even see me as a guy, I mean really. For you I'm sure I will always be Ladina. That's a pretty depressing thought: I like you people alot but still I don't even know the real you that good. We are all rolls in a fictional world, but I won't let that be a hinder to having fun with and like you guys *grin*

Chii
Posted: Apr 15 2006, 07:09 PM

Gnome

Professions: Engineering, Mining

QUOTE (Ladina @ Apr 15 2006, 06:24 PM)
Well I just wanted to put in that since I like physology and stuff. I want to know how people think it's pretty hard to giva a fair picture of oneself, especialy since we're all playing rolls. For my own part for example I'll always see Chii as Chii, Thûrin as Thûrin, Oggedibah as Oggedibah. I must say you all are great rollplayers and I like that. Whenever I talk to say Chii even ooc, I see this Gnome before me. And like Oggedibah for example who aperantly are a very tall man I'll always take him like the dwarf he is. I have heard some of you call me a good rollplayer and all and I'm not sure if you even see me as a guy, I mean really. For you I'm sure I will always be Ladina. That's a pretty depressing thought: I like you people alot but still I don't even know the real you that good. We are all rolls in a fictional world, but I won't let that be a hinder to having fun with and like you guys *grin*

I must agree with you. When i speak to you i do see a little female gnome in my mind. Not 22-years old guy feom sweden *giggle* same goes with everyone else!

Ladina
Posted: Apr 15 2006, 08:01 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

I'm happy to hear that Chii *smile*

Erebur
Posted: Apr 15 2006, 08:29 PM

Dwarf

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

so i can't RP? tongue.gif

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Apr 15 2006, 10:33 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

...*blush* Sorry Erebur...I didn't just take up all good rollplayers. To be honest I don't know if you're a good rollplayer since I haven't talked to you so much ooc but know that you are one of my all time favorites in WoW! *cheers at Erebur*

Kaharas
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 05:09 PM

Dwarf

QUOTE (Ladina @ Apr 15 2006, 06:24 PM)

That's right, and let's keep it that way too! I'd much rather adventure with female gnome than some guy from Sweden playing one. Jeeesh! That's hideous!

...Mhehehe, kidding, kidding! But seriously, I never even thought that you actually could be a guy IRL Ladina, I guess you managed to create such an good illusion of a small gnome lady that the thought never even passed my mind. However i will not shun and avoid you in the future even that the illusion have been replaced by this ghastly truth and harsh reality :.( ...mhehehe...I could keep joking about this for all day long, but i'll restrain myself from doing so and just give a massive applauds to you all for good roleplaying. Applauds which you all truely deserve. *applauds and cheers*

Ps. I won't post any pictures either, but I can reveal that I'm not: short, bearded, policeman in RL. ;P

-K

Edit: typos

This post has been edited by Kaharas on Apr 16 2006, 05:17 PM

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Ladina
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 05:20 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

*bows before Kaharas* That is a...nice thing to say Kaharas, I guess *grin*
I don't know if I've said it before but I'm delighted and thankful for the reactions of you all since learning of me being a guy. I was kind of afraid you would look on me like one of all those people out there playing girls, nerds with their pants down. Thank you all for that.

Kaharas
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 08:00 PM

Dwarf

QUOTE (Ladina @ Apr 16 2006, 05:20 PM)
*bows before Kaharas* That is a...nice thing to say Kaharas, I guess *grin*
I don't know if I've said it before but I'm delighted and thankful for the reactions of you all since learning of me being a guy. I was kind of afraid you would look on me like one of all those people out there playing girls, nerds with their pants down. Thank you all for that.

Please, who ever you are, bows are far to much for such thing as this smile.gif . You seem to worry way too much about these things, if you ask me. We are here to have fun and RP, right? It's not like there is some "crying game scenario" going on mheheh. Oh, and sense we are ooc: just call me K. wink.gif

P.s. Keep up the good RP mate. Your roleplaying is far from horny teenage boys NE lesbian cyboring fantasies. smile.gif

-K

Edit: added the last sentence to the post scriptum part

This post has been edited by Kaharas on Apr 16 2006, 08:43 PM

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Ladina
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 09:41 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

*smile* Thanks. I am glad that you agree with me. Roleplaying is indeed a great thing.

63 replies since Mar 21 2006, 09:06 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »
<< Back to General Discussion