Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )
Oh dear...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Ladina
Posted: Jan 28 2010, 03:46 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Rogue
Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

The gnome is no more. I've quit playing and deleted all my characters. I've saved one level 1 Ladina to save my awesome name, my gold and my heirlooms, but I doubt I'll ever be back.
Thank you all for the good times I've had with you *hugs*
Also, I'll be around here on the forum, on msn and skype.
See you around dear friends

Erebur
Posted: Jan 29 2010, 09:45 AM

Dwarf

Group: Members

Class: Hunter
Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

Gief coins.... i will take good care for them

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Jan 31 2010, 12:32 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

I bet you will dear, but noes! Their mine! *runs off to hide shinies*

Sajag
Posted: Feb 4 2010, 11:01 PM

Gnome

Group: Admin

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

Aww, sorry that you stopped, even though I wasn't playing for a long time anyways.

I do look back on the time I played with much fondness - I had a really great time playing the original WoW before BC. I'll never forget the sense of sheer wonder that the game had when I first stepped in Elwynn Forest or Dun Morogh, and started adventuring and exploring. And the Gnome's Front Line / KMA was obviously a thing of devotion, I think this website stands as a small, but still, a testament to it all smile.gif

So are you playing anything else now? smile.gif

Say, something I've often wondered about... Why do some (most?) people delete their characters when they stop playing? What purpose does that achieve? It can't be because they want to make sure they never start playing again, because I know more than a few that started again anyway tongue.gif

For me, it was just a question of realizing I wasn't playing anymore, and then letting the subscription end...

Ladina
Posted: Feb 6 2010, 01:23 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

To be honest I did it to lessen the temptation a bit. No characters would mean having to do all that booooooring leveling again. But it backfired on me, it just made me wanna go back and play again *sobs*
If I do start I would have done what I've been saying I wanted for ages though: having just one character *grin*

I'm not really playing anything else at the moment, a bit of torchlight, some Borderlands and so. Nothing fancy, though I'm waiting for the new star wars mmo. It looks awesome. Yesterday I made another wow trial account, just to lessen the cravings a bit tongue.gif
I was almost clean before I decided to delete characters *sighs*

Chii
Posted: Feb 9 2010, 10:53 AM

Gnome

Professions: Engineering, Mining

That really is interesting question Sajag and Ladina, i've heard that if you write a nice letter to Blizz they will give you the delted character back but the gear is mostly lost. That is way one of my friends came back to the game. I helped her to get better gear and in just 3 weeks she is way better geared then i am >.<

So yes i'm... kinda still playing WOW but quite randomly. The "random dungeon" system in the game kinda gave it bit more reason to play as one does not need to seek for group but the group will seek you!
Chii is not herself though. She cought a flu of somesort and is few meter tall troll nowdays.

Hahh I should quite the game though but meh i love MMO's becouse of the social possibilities the game has... I just need to replace addiction with new addiction but but its kinda dull to start from nothing... gathering a social ring, leveling up, learning about the game etc...

I am eyeing towards Star Wars aswell, triel Star Trek but i really do not know nothing of that game and it felt kinda lame so... wasted money there. At the moment i am downloading free beta from game called Mortal Online wich is oblivion-like MMO. THAT really cought my attention as i love Elder Scroll games. I have noth ad change to test the game yet but who knows maybe it will be new mmo to me... I just want to have guild and people to chat with damn it!!

I only like it in horde side as i have one friend with we do heroics and talk rubbish together... Oh and the little trial gnome in orc form *pokes ladina* stay out! Save money!

Miss you Sajag :3

Ladina
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 12:59 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

That is the problem, the social possibilitys. I miss it a lot, but since I got some new books a few days back I haven't missed the game one but. But hey...reading books is quite lonely from time to time. Need to get back into some game or start a new hobby.
The money isn't really a problem for me Chii. I do like nothing else so I can afford the fee, though not this month because I bought awesome books.
The Sword of Truth series. Very good reading

Erebur
Posted: Mar 24 2010, 07:55 PM

Dwarf

Atm its FF 13 for me. But also left thurin guilds.. joined horde offensive rp/pvp guild. Also got a toon on daggerspine for arena whit rl friend smile.gif maby this year to finland

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Mar 26 2010, 09:49 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Well I'm back, and somehow I'm sort of managing to play more then one character. Which makes gearing up and so a bit harder wink.gif
But I have gotten my characters back, which was nice, though with no gear. I've meanaged to gear them up ok at least.

Erebur
Posted: Apr 1 2010, 02:54 PM

Dwarf

Back on AD whit Zargoth joined The Horde Offensive. RP/PvP hoop it fills the missing gap smile.gif also got a rogue on daggerspine called Nuggy biggrin.gif gnome ofcourse

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Chii
Posted: May 25 2010, 09:36 AM

Gnome

Whoooaaa! Whoa whoa whoa!

What i though would happen during Burning Crusade is happening now!
Gnomes get Gnomeregan back!
Damn damn damn now I -MUST- transfer Chii back to ally side (She is currently a trolly) about before the expansion pops out and go check the place!!

Sajag
Posted: May 25 2010, 09:23 PM

Gnome

Group: Admin

Class: Warlock
Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism

Nice smile.gif Too bad we can't take credit for it smile.gif

Oh, by the way - got a news link or something? Kinda out of the loop about WoW.

This post has been edited by Sajag on May 25 2010, 09:29 PM

Chii
Posted: May 27 2010, 09:21 AM

Gnome

This one is not -that- good but it gives neat info

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/catacly...the-echo-isles/

This one is better ^^

http://www.wow.com/2010/03/17/blizzard-rel...es-cataclysm-i/

Ladina
Posted: Jun 27 2010, 10:39 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

It's great Chii!
I think Cataclysm might be an awesome expansion

Erebur
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 10:04 AM

Dwarf

Still find frist one more fun... the game goes to fast :<

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

158 replies since Jan 28 2010, 03:46 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last »
<< Back to General Discussion