Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post )
"End-game"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Samson
Posted: Oct 31 2005, 05:55 PM

Friend
Gnome

Group: Old Friends

Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering, Tailoring

We (Azeroths Fury, the new raiding group) were in Molten Core last saturday and will go again next saturday. We got to Lucifron and learned how to take down that core hound pack, but did not succeed in killing him yet.

Perhaps you can join too, we have no shortage of warriors I think but ask Eamber or Robinna about that if you are interested in joining :-)

--------------------
QUOTE (Xennus @ Dec 22 2005 @ 11:11 PM)
Samson rocks!

Boghur
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 10:31 AM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

I talked with them for some weeks ago.. and they already had it filled up with warriors.. besides saturday is a rather bad day for me, since I often have to do stuff that day..
I'm in a large guild with my friends on the other server.. around 450 members.. they do MC 3 days a week and trying Onyxia at the moment.. being lvl 53 now, it wont be long, till I can join them.. they raid MC tuesday, thursday and sunday and do onyxia wednesdays..

Samson
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 03:21 PM

Friend
Gnome

Group: Old Friends

Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering, Tailoring

Well, I had fun fighting by your side in the other dungeons!

Drop by some time when you are in the mood for playing tank again smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Xennus @ Dec 22 2005 @ 11:11 PM)
Samson rocks!

Boghur
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 04:53 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

Yup, I will.. just need to get my rogue to lvl 60... its a lot more fun farming with the rogue than the warrior though.. at lvl 40 I had more dps with the rogue than my warrior at lvl 60 using a big weapon for damage..
I'll also wait till people are a little more experienced with MC, since I've already been there practising on the old server with my warlock and priest, and I dont feel like only coming to lucy time and time again in the beginning.. the guild I'm in at dreanor has made it all the way to the last boss (Ragnaros, "Raggy" amongst friends)..

18 replies since Sep 27 2005, 04:32 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
<< Back to General Discussion