Khaz Modan Alliance

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

back to khazmodan.net | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3   ( Go to first unread post )
Introduction!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Trixelflux
Posted: Aug 31 2005, 07:31 AM

Gnome

Group: Officers

Class: Warrior
Professions: Engineering, Mining

Hello all!

My name is Trixelflux Westspark and in a Gnome warrior. I was born in a pretty poor famlily the Westfall 26 years ago. My family had a small farm there until the legion came, then we tryed to flee to Khaz Modan but on the way there we was ambushed by Orcs who killed every one in my family exept me, i only lost my left long finger. Now for every day that comes does my hared for orcs and horde scum of all types growe stornger, i hope that one day i will kill every single orc in the world, but i think that goal is not reachable.

--------------------

user posted image This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.

Must_follow_ great _Bunny*Zombie eyes*

Fizzlebits
Posted: Aug 31 2005, 11:02 PM

Gnome

Group: Members

Class: Mage
Professions: Engineering, Mining

Hi there!

My name is Fizzlebits. I am a gnome studying the art of fire magic, but also put aside plenty of time to work on my engineering projects. Me and my family live in Ironforge since the disaster at Gnomeregan where my father took an almost lethal dose of radiation and is still recovering. Hmm, I dislike flying and will try to avoid it if possible, but will put up with it if the call arises. I much prefer to travel through teleportation and hope to get one of those marvelous mechanical machines to ride around on as soon as I can afford it!

I joined the guild after meeting Grum in Menethil and realising we had be hired by the same Sven of Duskwood to defeat the evil necromancer Morbent Fel. We joined forces to defeat him and when we were victorious he invitied me to join the alliance.

--------------------
QUOTE (Samson @ Feb 3 2006, 02:30 AM)
Fizzlebits rocks!

Stur
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 06:22 AM

New Comer
Gnome

Class: Warrior
Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining

Hey hey hey!
My nema is Stur! tongue.gif

Jinmen
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:08 AM

Visitor
Dwarf

Class: Priest
Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting

QUOTE (Urgrin @ Aug 9 2005, 06:22 PM)
Hello! im Urgrin Granitefist a Dwarf Warrior of Stormwind

i will one day be the greatest Dwarf warrior ever to walk the earth the
Horde will tremble when they here my name........ just as soon as i get
over the slight problem of dieing all the time biggrin.gif

I might be able to help you with that in the future.

Jinmen, dwarf priest and expert healer in the making. Though progress goes slow...

Otfo
Posted: Sep 5 2005, 01:55 PM

Visitor
Gnome

Class: Hunter

lo smile.gif

I joined a while ago, but
havent played a bit due 2 RL.

neway, i'm back smile.gif

cu in game

Ladina
Posted: Dec 10 2005, 12:46 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Class: Rogue
Professions: Tailoring, Leatherworking

I just found out I haven't made any introduktion so I'll do it now.

My name is Ladina and I'm studying the arts of magic. I do have a knack for burning things so don't hesitate to call.

I got invited to this fine guild be Chii and I am ever greatful to her for that. One of the best things that have happened in my life I must say.

Thûrín
Posted: Dec 10 2005, 12:42 PM

Friend
Dwarf

Group: Old Friends

Class: Paladin
Professions: Mining, Blacksmithing

The name is Thûrín Thunderhammer and divinity is my branch.

For many years I roamed the land without a destination, plainly
killing everything that stood against me.

Even though belonging to the brotherhood
of paladins, I have never really been so interested in stuff like "The Light". I went there
and got the education, mostly just to survive in the wild, and most important of all, to be able to defeat
any member of the disgusting Horde who dares to threaten me or now, any of my friends (that is you people *smiles faintly").

I was recruited to this finest guild of all from the jungles of Stranglethorn Vale. That was the turning p(o)int of my life. I shall live in great debt for the rest of my life to all of you guys who have helped me. Thank you.

My passion is to mine and smelt, really, what else can it be? However,nowadays I even seem to enjoy quaffing an ale or three with a good friend in a tavern. So, whenever you are willing to have a talk about anything that concerns you or you are in need of a helping hand, contact me. I will try to do my best, if I have no worries by myself.

Yours sincerely,
Thûrin Thunderhammer

Ladina
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 11:30 AM

Racial Leader
Gnome

I guess I could add a few bits for those of you who don't know it yet. Like I said earlier I study the art of magic. Since then I've had an accident and lost my powers, becoming a rogue instead. now I've learned to use magic again but don't be surprised if you see me running around in the shadows (although the meaning is you shouldn't see me *grin*)

Erebur
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 03:02 PM

Dwarf

Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning

well Erebur a hunter... what to tell about myself... well can't rember it very well... one thing is sure i was not the best at school laugh.gif if i ever had school dry.gif

Ah well for now i live in Loch Modan and anyjoin the peace as long it is there

Erebur

ps. Ladina your stealh is bad can see you when you stand still!
only chii in stealh don;t now why..
((making this now..litle late))

This post has been edited by Erebur on Apr 20 2006, 03:03 PM

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 03:53 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

Well I'm only level 53 yet. When I'm 60 like you you won't see me as easily.

Kaharas
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 01:35 AM

Dwarf

Class: Paladin

Ah, me applogies to be so late to present meself, Kaharas at yer service! *bonks his head to ground while bowing down*. I'm quite a craftsman with hammering things out of metal and minerals so don't ye be stranger to visit me workshop *smiles warmly*

-Kaharas

(( Kaharas is utterly bonkers dwarf with some moments of wisdom, call them divine interventions if you will. It's more than apparent that he's being guided by higher forces for otherwise this little man would be long gone and six feet under by now.
He's even mischievous every now and then, but most of the time just a bit childish and let's say "not present". This all might be due to several hits on his head caused by constant jumping from high places. Nonetheless he tries to be chivalrious and worth his merit as an paladin and a knight as hard it might be due to his obscure nature and insanity.

I'm not much of a writer, but here's little something from Kaharas's past written long time ago and full of typos too. However try to bare with it wink.gif: ))

Rude awakening

This post has been edited by Kaharas on Apr 21 2006, 01:48 AM

--------------------
"Off ye go, then, Private Pulsifer. May the armies o' glorification march wi'ye'"- Good omens, Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Erebur
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 08:31 AM

Dwarf

QUOTE (Ladina @ Apr 20 2006, 03:53 PM)
Well I'm only level 53 yet. When I'm 60 like you you won't see me as easily.

you wish!

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

Ladina
Posted: Apr 21 2006, 12:35 PM

Racial Leader
Gnome

((Actualy I'm more interested in level Ladinah and some of my other characters))

Thulara
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 09:59 AM

New Comer
Gnome

Class: Warlock
Professions: Unknown, Unknown

Hello!

I am Thulara Abbil. I was invited to join the Khaz Modan guild a few days ago. I do not remember by whom, because my memory is fading - I have a problem with that. I am a Warlock, and I'm trying to become a (more or less great) cook, even though it doesn't really seem to know. I'm looking for testers - does anyone want to try out my cooking freely? Or I'll just shove it down you throats if you don't... Kidding. I'm not a violent person - actually, I hate to harm people, and other creatures. I'm far more fond of running like the wind!

I hope to see you people around,

Fare winds,

Thulara

This post has been edited by Thulara on Apr 26 2006, 10:00 AM

Erebur
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 10:13 AM

Dwarf

think Ziniz is hunry *hold up Ziniz*

--------------------
-Argent Dawn- -Vasjh-

Zargoth (H) Sisikei (A)
Hurgut (H)
Erebur (A)
Zargy (H)

34 replies since Jul 25 2005, 05:35 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 
<< Back to In-Character Discussion